what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Monday, September 06, 2004

Aug 30 - Sept 6

Almost lost time to write my weekly journal. Anyway, this week is kinda busy.

It all started on a Monday when Brian officially announced that he already got the job he’s applying for. By Wednesday, his first day in his job, the office was shocked due to his sudden resignation. Although some people realized that he resigned from work a few days after he left. Some joked about him trying to shoot Sir RP with a rubber band when he’s actually caught playing with it once. I was called by my boss to the office and inquired about unexpected resignation. I explained that he stayed late to find a chance to talk to them but they left early for a dinner meeting. Also, I tried to change the topic by informing my boss that we have an interested applicant… that’s Mia.

Then came Friday, which is Mia’s interview day. Those office guys act as if they’ve never seen a girl in a million years. They peeked to see who’s there in the reception area and interviewed me after Mia left… they want to know this girl entering into their territory.

I left relatively early in the office coz my siblings are gonna pick me up for dinner. We had a spectacular dinner and dessert at Podium, then I went home to continue my take home work. I wasn’t able to finish what I’m supposed to do. I’m too sleepy and still have to go to class early in the morning.

It’s Saturday. After my class, I still have the energy to go to work despite of having my first day cramps. I went home about 8pm and refreshed myself a little to prepare myself for dinner and movie gimik. I went home about 1am Sunday morning. Yeah! I’m so so so wasted even though I never had a drink.

Now, it’s a Monday… Mia’s first day of work. We all stayed in the office beyond 930pm to finish the submittals for the next day. What a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home