what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Thursday, October 18, 2007

HK 2007- PART 5: ETC

We were able to watch the national day fireworks on Kowloon side. Looking at this picture that I took is nothing compared to watching the actual fireworks.



I used to think that Central is a jologs place. When I got out of the mtr station, the first thing I noticed is the smell of Jollibee Chicken Joy. Beside Jollibee is a Pinoy fastfood called Little Quiapo. It has one outlet store of Giordano where they play OPM’s in jologs category and where Cantonese sales personnel speak Filipino. In half a block away, there stood a Loius Vuitton store in spectacular façade! I rarely see an original LV bag, much more a huge LV store!



I wish I could post to take my picture here on August 8, 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home