what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, March 13, 2005

EXPLORING MAKATI – PART 2

Taz and I went to Rounce last Saturday to check the status of our yearbook. I thought it will be a negotiating stage to finally settle our problem. But that was not the case. Rounce did some repairs to improve the quality of our yearbook. It was much better than before, but still not 100% perfect. At least, I saw improvement.

After the visit to Rounce, Taz and I went to Makati for lunch. It was my first time to personally drive along the Skyway. We were running at a 100 and still the turtle in that freeway. It was a fun drive.

We went through the obscure (relative to my point of view) streets in Makati to get to Salcedo Park. I had been longing to get to the weekend food bazaar. I bought a strawberry-kiwi flavored iced tea for 50 bucks. Splurge. Taz and I shared a serving Pad-thai noodles for 110 bucks. Expensive but great. That’s all I can say. We ate our lunch under the heat of the summer sun in the park with Marvin. We accompanied Marvin to the GF office so that he can go back to his overtime work. Finally I was able to see their office. It was relatively dark, dated, but well maintained. I envy them for their clean spacious ladies room, which is something that I always long for in an office.

After Makati, I went back to work, ot as usual and had dinner with Patt and Ryan (our officemate) at Firefighters in Libis. It was much brighter than the last time I was there.

2 Comments:

  • Joyce! Thanks for promoting Firefighters! Yep, I did see my cousin n ray followed our suggestions :D

    By Blogger RT, at 7:46 PM  

  • Joyce! Kain naman tayo minsan ulit dun sa Firefighters!:D

    By Blogger mush, at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home