what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

CHRISTMAS BREAK

I'm not really used to this kind of life... being a bum.

The day after the Christmas party, my whole family fetched me from White Plains and we went straight to Nasugbu. Cool. I was looking forward to this trip for weeks. Unfortunately, it's the first day of my most awaited visitor, who happened to be late for about 2 weeks. Good thing that I don't intend to swim. So I spent hours trying to build a fantastic sandcastle. For the fact that I didn't bother to take a picture of it,... it must be something. Actually, it looks like an eroded ziggurat. I also spent a great deal of time with my neice Justine chasing after hermit crabs.

After the beach trip, I'm back to my home in Malabon at last. As a bum, I spent my 2 days as a couch potato, tyring to finish all possible DVDs I can watch during the break. I also wasted countless hours hooked on the net to maximize this DSL connection. What else? There's really nothing much to say about this life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home