what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Saturday, September 25, 2004

wala lang

Nakakapanibago 'tong weekend na 'to. wala akong magawa. tapos na kasi viz class. sa sobrang bored ko, tumambay kami ni panny sa eastwood, gumala-gala. one interesting thing that i found in national bookstore is the lonely planet english-chinese conversation guide. i'm glad i can still read some words in the correct accent. but i didn't buy the book. i was thinking of searching for saturday chinese lessons, probably in chang kai shek college. wala lang. so instead, i splurged on a pair of nike chinelas. actually, yung black version nun ang gusto ko. but it's already out of stock 6 months ago. now that i found a grayish/purlish pair, with my size and slightly on sale, binili ko na. grabe, 2 days kong salary yun. pero oks lang, tamang-tama panny discovered that my favorite pair of chinelas-looking sandals worth 150 php that i abused for about 5 months is already damaged. so that's a good reason to buy a new favorite regular tsinelas.

twice this week, i went to see the bading hired to do the gowns for my cousin's wedding. it was a wednesday night when i dragged myself to that store near wilson st. nagkasunog somewhere, so i have to take the side streets to get there. as expected, i got lost. i ended up driving along shaw (may shaw portion na malapit pala sa san juan) then i passed by a place called mandaluyong cockpit. i went back to the side streets and tried to figure out how to get back to wilson. good thing that when i got back, fire trucks were already leaving and i can freely take my normal route. then came friday. my cousin texted me that i fitted the wrong gown. kaya pala sobrang weird ng fit, sobrang sikip sa back and di swak sa boobs. so i had to go back this morning to try on my real gown. kakaasar talaga, sayang sa time, effort and gas. di naman cool yung damit. parang fan-like yung upper part tapos may tali na halter. and kuripot nila sa beads, halos wala. pati yung gown ng cousin ko, super konti lang ng beads for a wedding dress.

last thursday, i went to mcdonald's katipunan to meet a friend. while observing those high school and college kids hangin' around, i felt how cool it was to be a student, where life's problems are so unreal. there i was, wearing my office get up, feeling so old around everyone younger than me. nakakasenti yung mga days when that place is my territory.

1 Comments:

  • One term for you... IMELDIFIC! Hahaha. I just watched the documentary kasi and yes, there is a little imelda in each one of us. Just the other day I couldn't resist, I got shoes for 9.85 (around 320 pesos) and it's 2-inch high! Hhahaha. Can't wait to wear it!

    By Blogger RT, at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home