what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Monday, October 04, 2004

kelangan ba talaga ng title?!

My week started with a surprise when Ma’am Annie gave us moo-ing cows. They’re cute little stuffed animals from Lindt. But one of them is not moo-ing properly when pressed at its tummy. We called it the Broken Ox / Asthma. I can’t seem to remember when it was the same day when Ma’am Annie also shared with us mooncakes from Hong Kong courtesy of our supplier/contractor KY. The following day is another girls food trip. Ma’am Annie, Kuya Arnel and I came from a meeting while Mia and Patt came from the office. All of us met at Osteria and had a spectacular pasta / pizza meal. Food is really good. We all enjoyed our meal even though we knew that we will be late for our 1pm meeting. Later that week, my other boss, Sir RP finally came home from Xiamen. He really wants to pursue a project there. But that’s not what keeps him enthusiastic all day. He’s so proud of his new set of golf clubs he bought from Xiamen at a very cheap price. I though he was just kidding, but he really wants to pursue a project there. He asked me about my passport and visa several times. So came weekend and I bought a lonely planet mandarin phrase book so I can start my crash course asap.

Finally I was able to go home to malabon… after 3 months. I went to my uncle’s place just beside our house and played with his Persian cats. At night, I watched 2 movies. Yeah, I felt so deprived in White Plains. I woke up late on Sunday morning and hurried to get dressed for my dad’s high school reunion / mooncake festival game. After the event, we went to Ongpin St. to buy our favorite fried siopao. I brought a few to the office today,… and Sir RP complained to me that it’s so bitin. For them, it’s “the” siopao. I thought it’s only a siopao.

Anyway, gotta go. I still have a long long week to accomplish piles of work on my table.

1 Comments:

  • hey joyce! kelan ka update ng blog? grabe, wag ka naman masyadong magpakabaon sa work....:)

    By Blogger mush, at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home