what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Monday, December 27, 2004

LAST DAY OF WORK

December 23 2004. Finally it's the last day of work. I find it difficult to drag myself to work, so I came in late for a few minutes even though i only live less than 2km away from the office. Since I am fully aware that this is not gonna be an ordinary working day, I dressed up with skirt to comply with the dresscode but this time with my usual Saturday baby tee which is not really professional looking by any means. So I entered the office in my most jologs outfit.

Then I noticed that half of the people are wearing red. I told Eugine, people in this office seems to be attending a Chinese birthday party. So instead of teaching them to say Merry Christmas in Chinese, I ended up saying happy birthday over and over again for the office people to get the exact words.

After lunch, we started packing our things to make sure all documents are well kept over the break. By mid-afternoon, we were pulled out of work to start planning for the party programme. On the other hand, the "cadders" started their jamming session on the other end of te office which can be heard on the opposite side. No prob with our boss.

I went home a bit ealy to rest and to dress up for the party. I had my red 3/4 shirt and sequined jeans on. To go with the "bright red and green" theme, i added a thick gold red and green ribbon to my hair as a headband. Later in the party, I turned on my glowing neclace and bracelet my mom bought for the party.

I met several new people at the party: A former PA and his wife, Mrs. Payumo (the mother of Mr. Payumo) and Mrs. Payumo (the wife of Mr. Payumo).

We had some games like exchange (padamihan ng clothing items na pwedeng exchange - for boys only), PAs on A0 (stop dance of project architects on St. Luke's old floor plans in A0 sized paper), and beauty school (blindfolded girls giving their guy partner a makeover). We also had our raffle, where I won a 2000Php worth of gift certificate to SM. Not bad. Hehe, sa dami ng lights ko, I also won the best in costume tied with Sir Ed.

Finally the day ended without me having to sip an alcoholic drink. I'm driving. That's a good excuse. Of course I'm refusing their drink. They don't have mule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home