what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, March 06, 2005

EXPLORING MAKATI

I was given a long weekend in as a reward from last week’s hell. I woke up at 1230 pm on a beautiful Friday afternoon. I was excited then since I know it’s the day to explore Makati. Though I should be going to Buendia where Taz’s office is, I deliberately parked at G4 so I can walk and explore the city. I should be meeting Taz at 330pm, during her afternoon break, but unfortunately I didn’t make it. At that exact time, I was still lost within the long stretch of Buendia. I got to the right place eventually and met Taz after work instead. I then realized what a crazy thing I did when I discovered that I got lost coz I went to the opposite side of the road and almost reached Manila. Now it’s already Sunday and my legs are still aching. At least I was able to do something really really different this time. And I’m happy to discover where Salcedo Park is, where cute dogs are walking with their yayas and where food abounds on weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home