what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, July 23, 2006

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

I would like to thank the following, for without them, I will not be able to make it.

To the Almighty God, the provider of all wisdom and knowledge, who allowed me to pass, regardless of the unforgivable sin of missing one fire exit, and the guessing game written exams in the earlier days.

To my parents, for their unwaivering support and for feeding the unemployed pennyless reviewee...

To my mom, for preparing my favorite coffee jelly dessert, as my official food before going to review class.

To my mentor, Arch. Annie Guevara, for the tips for the exam and for signing my magical logbook.

To my driver Dino, for all the overtime work in taking me to school and to the board exam venues.

To the people who lent me their reviewers...
To Brian, the 1st person who handed me the box of knowledge.
To Janrey, Michelle and Lesley, for sharing the Venus compilation and more.
To Mumty,... I really dunno how she can source out such great amount of reviewers. She must be very sociable.

To Janrey, Denin and Michelle, for the tips.

To Ros, for the drafting board.

To my study group partners.

To Betty, for the Arkiboard blog.

To my enthusiastic classmates at JPT,... Sheila, Gino, Jericho, Vanessa, Joanne etc.

To Anna, for the positive outlook. "Ano susuot mo sa oath taking?" This is the only question I've heard while reviewing.

To my regular ym-mates, Risha, Charol and Chow... for the brainless talks on Sunday nights...

To Charlie the cat and Penguin the penguin, for entertainment.

To my fellow new architects, congratulations!

3 Comments:

  • you're welcome arch. joyce! :)

    By Blogger RT, at 6:04 AM  

  • hoy, pano ako? wala ka bang nagamit sa mga px goods na padala ko??? halos magkanda ugaga na ko dito sa kaka shopping para sa iyo...

    By Blogger malditatiff, at 6:44 PM  

  • hey joyce! congrats! :D

    By Blogger betty, at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home