what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, June 04, 2006

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY PENGUIN!!!

I came home late from my review class on a Friday night. To my surprise, I saw the kids making party hats for my Penguin's birthday. I did not expect that they will be able to do such... I mean, who would really consider celebrating the birthday of a stuffed animal? We even had a special guest, Charlie the Cat, who happens to be JR and Carol's new pet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Check this out. Justine's book looks really interesting. Somebody else is reading with her.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

  • aaaaagh!!! joyce!!! ang cute cute ng penguin mo inggit talaga akoooh!!!

    By Blogger betty, at 3:14 AM  

  • To those who wanna have penguins try this link:

    http://www.playfulplushtoys.com/plush-toys-PENGUINLARGE.html?SSAID=32698

    or search with the ff key words:
    russ madagascar toys

    By Blogger joyce, at 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home