what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Saturday, March 25, 2006

MOM'S BIRTHDAY

I have to cut another design class again... for the last time. I attended the short lecture and left.

Sally and I met at White Plains and started our errands. Our first stop is National Bookstore to get some balloons for the kids. Then we went to Estrel's to pick up the cake that Sally ordered. Indeed, it was a special cake, considering the price! I know it doesn't really look like anything extravagant, but it's good! It should be. It's worth more than cakes in Chocolate Kiss. Just before lunch, Sally headed back to Malabon to join my parents in their usual Sunday malling, while I slept in White Plains, so my parents would think that I'm in school the whole day. I slept for 3 full hours. (I really dunno why sleep is so sweet in that house.) Late afternoon, I woke up and picked up other food at Conti's. I came back home to start setting the place.

I'm glad everyone arrived just at the right time to surprise my mom. I locked the kitchen door, but we forgot to lock the door in the office. My mom insisted to enter the house through that office door. Sally inisited to my mom that they should enter the main door. She told my mom.. "Baka magasgas yung sahig." Duh?! But she was able to convince my mom anyway.

And there goes the surprise. Actually, my dad was surpised too coz he was not informed. We are certain that he would spill if he knew.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Married people standing up, singles sitting down.

1 Comments:

  • ang sipag mong ayusin yung pics mo para sa blog mo! hahaha.

    By Blogger RT, at 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home