what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, March 12, 2006

TO BE OR NOT TO BE

Taz, me, Anna and Jem went to the World Bex yesterday. Oks lang, quite an exhausting trip. Grabe, in less than 5 minutes, Jem was able to get a client. We were just inquiring about the new product at Boysen booth, then this guy approached us and asked if we are in what industry. He's looking for an interior designer for a Japanese friend. Jem's leaving for Bahrain anytime soon, so she passed it on to Momoy. I wish it's as easy to get architectural sidelines too.

I already got the comments from the past design plates in the review class. Comments are ok, or rather I don't care. There's a lot of areas for improvement, but the comments don't really affect me at all. As if naman gusto kong career-rin maging designer no?!

Usapang career narin lang... My last job was ok. Actually, it was fun, I don't need to design, but i was involved in a lot of projects. Everything's ok except for finances. I can't live with the arki salary. So I guess I have to open myself to other options in order to get the lifestyle that I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home