what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Thursday, February 02, 2006

MY LAST DAY OF WORK

31 January 2006. It was my last day of work.

For the first time, I held such documents that I've never signed before - Clearance forms and quitclaim waivers. Yes, I was forced to sign the quitclaim waivers even though I haven't received my gas and parking reimbursements and my last paycheck. I have no choice. It's a prerequisite to the clearance form. I have to trust the company to fulfill their obligations. Although salaries have been dalayed before, they always come. So I guess I just have to wait.

Although I was only supposed to stay until the 27th of January, I went to work on the 28th since they need an extra hand for the big project. I also have to go back on that Tuesday to help Jasmine. Somehow, I was pissed off, since she was still doing design and cad work at that day. I found our cad manager teaching her to do xrefs and all cad stuff. My presence that day is pointless. I did my usual work instead of traning her.

About 5pm, I waived goodbye to my *beloved* officemates. While driving my car out of the parking, I saw Sir Ed opened the window and waving and shouting goodbye. I never realized that the casement window of the office can be opened!

I left the office early as per my sister's request, since we're supposed to have a surprise birthday party for my dad. But they ruined the surprise. Sally wore a red shirt instead of her usual white and my mom spilled it out to my dad. When my dad found me and Charol at home, he asked us if his grandchildren already arrived. And so i realized that he's expecting a family gathering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home