what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, January 22, 2006

OFFICE STORIES AND MORE

1. One merienda afternoon, Sir Ed ordered a cup of Ovaltine from Gemma’s Tindahan. I asked him why he preferred Ovaltine over Milo. What’s the difference anyway? Sir Arnel answered my question. “Di mo ba alam yung acromym na MILO?... Masarap Inumin, Lasang Ovaltine!”

2. Two of our printers that broke down must be taken to the repair store by our messenger. Our boss instructed that printers should not be put in their original boxes. Printers should not be seen as printers coz they will be transported by taxi… just as a precautionary measure against theft or any sort-of similar incident. The people in our office started murmuring about that crazy idea. Who would want to steal old printers anyway? The people in our office started laughing when they saw Mang Rey trying to put the printers inside a TV box! Sir Romy Q. said to Mang Rey, “Oi, wag mong itagilid yang printer,… baka matapon yung Freon nyan tapos di na yan lalamig ulit!” I was kinda slow at that time, wondered for a few seconds before I realized that he’s trying to make fun of the poor guy.

3. I finally got my diploma!!! Hopefully, my transcript will be available tomorrow. I had them redo it coz it’s written there that I graduated as B LA.

4. I discovered that Oreo flavoured Cello’s Doughnuts, is best with F.I.C. caramelo.

1 Comments:

  • ang tamis ng combination....:P

    hehe, ang funny naman nung comment ni sir arnel regarding Milo.:P

    By Blogger mush, at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home