what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, November 27, 2005

THINGS I REALIZED LATELY

1. I was wondering why the rootbeer float in my high school canteen is sinking at the very bottom while staring at my Mcdonald's Coke float. But hey... the ice cream is resting on the ice!

2. I learned this during my trip to Xiamen. My nephew Jason wanted to pee on the plants in a park. I was forced to cover him up, which is really awkward for me. The only thing i wanna do is to have him finish his thing. Then I told him... "Jason, stop playing with your *tooooot*!" My sister started laughing and told me that males who shake their thing after a pee are toilet trained. So that's why men don't use tissue!

3. There is such thing as a papaya soap with real papaya cubes inside. It looks like a gelatin thingy actually. I wonder how people use that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home