what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Saturday, October 29, 2005

PANAGINIP

I had a dream. I was back to the enrollment period of the last semester of school. I was freaking out coz i got KAS2 when I'm supposed to get NAT SCI2. I panicked coz i won't be able to graduate on time if i don't get NAT SCI2 and have 2 KAS2 records.

Then I saw Meg forcing Peter to be back on duty for ARC. He was inisiting to Meg that he already graduated from ARC, but he can't seem to convince Meg to let him go. Inaway ko si Meg coz feeling ko Peter can't defend himself.

Then I'm back to my own concern of NAT SCI2, wondering if i can still get a class.

Good thing I woke up in just a short while to reallize it was only a dream. I'm glad i'm not a student anymore. Unfortunately, in less than a minute, i realized another dilemma. I was supposed to attend an out of the office meeting at 830am, but then i forgot to load in my car the material board necessary for the discussion. WAAAHHH!!! The office doesn't open until 9am.

So that's the real thing. But it's ok. I was able to resolve the issue. I knew i was gonna be late for the meeting. I told Jasmine who was with me... that if God can't make me early, maybe he can make everyone late. True enough, the meeting started really really late, and some didn't show up.

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad it all worked out! EVERYONE ELSE is ALWAYS late in meetings!

    By Blogger RT, at 1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home