what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Saturday, September 17, 2005

MEET BRUCE

He's one of the 8 cats for adoption from Sir RP's house. If you guys are wondering why I adopted this one... it's because he looks like oreo and he's really friendly. I tried letting him sleep in my room a couple of times. He's just like one of my pseudofriends. Never made any noise, sleeps in his basket all night until i tell him to get up. By the way, I'm not yet really sure if he's a he. I was just hoping so.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • joyce! super cute! i want a kitten too! yung di na lalaki sana hahaha.

    But sorry to be quite green-minded... but the first pic kinda looks odd :P

    By Blogger RT, at 6:24 AM  

  • haha...alam mo, pareho tayo ng iniisip rish.:P

    pero cute! ang cute nung 3rd pic topmost to the right.:)

    By Blogger mush, at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home