what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, July 17, 2005

EWAN...

It's another hell week.

Here are probable reasons:
1. I had a really bad mood because of my period.
2. I'm a cup waiting to overflow. I've been getting all rants from my colleagues and bosses. I'm getting fed up. It's difficult to get caught in between, knowing the issues and problems of both sides. I'm always a listener and I really don't have much of an outlet for my own concerns.
3. Charol hit the magic word. "Fulfillment". I don't have that in my kind of work. Oftentimes, i feel that I'm just a professional alalay.
4. I'm bothered. I feel something's missing. It's hard to explain. I'm not happy. Everyday is just another day to struggle to survive.
5. I'm frustrated coz I can't earn enough to support my lifestyle. Or probably I was just too pampered throughout my life that I can't immediately reach that level of what my parents were able to achieve. But I really don't wanna join the family business.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Joyce, why limit yourself to your family business to find that "achievement". Brainstorm on what you really want. Think out of the box! Chin up!

    By Blogger RT, at 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home