what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Thursday, June 23, 2005

IT'S ALMOST 9AM AND I'M STILL AT HOME

I learned from Patt that a number of people in the office have noticed that I've changed quite a bit since I came back from my vacation. Before I took my leave, I'm usually the last person to leave the office. Kulang nalang bigyan ako ng key, pero actually, once iniwan na sakin...hehe. But after, iba na. minsan pa nga I would peek at the bundee, since it's just a few meters away from my cubicle, and then I would cheerfully announce pa to my officemates na time to go home. B.I. ba? hehe.

Others would think that I'm dating someone. Everyday? Hello?! Yesterday morning, they were teasing me coz I left early the day before and I was wearing a smile the next day. Kala naman ng iba, it has something to do with salary, coz wala ng pang sweldo, so why work?

Bakit nga ba? Maybe because di lang ako sanay ng not-so-busy. I'm getting bored na. Kaya nga one morning, I just realized that I want to take the board exams so at least I'll be busy reviewing. And at the same time, a lot of things are bothering me. Siguro 20% lang dun yuung salary thing and the rest is "future". So di naman ako completely nagpapanggap when we discuss the difficulties of not getting paid on time. Of course I can relate to my officemates, but di lang talaga yun ang main concern ko. Life is more than that.

I was given a motivation to stay pa sa office coz I had been going to the site for the past three weeks and I'm learning a lot. Yun lang, the place is really really messy and yuck ng feeling after mag site. Kapal sobra ng dust that I get from there. Kitang kita from my site shoes. hehe.

It's almost 9am, and I'm still at Malabon. I'm stuck here. My brother fetched me last night coz brown out sa White Plains. Now I have to wait for someone to drive me back to White Plains. Nakakatamad sana punmasok but I have to do a presentation for Monday. Cute cute ng powerpoint ko. Feeling college ulit. :)

1 Comments:

  • hehe, napansin ko nga rin joyce na after your vacation here mas madalas ka na nagrereply sa emails. Hahahaha. Di naman kita na-BI sa katamaran ko noh? ;) but you're right. Uncertainty on your future makes you tamad, possibly inefficient kasi wala kang forseeable goal or what not. Basta. Good luck na lang sa atin.

    By Blogger RT, at 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home