what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Monday, May 02, 2005

IN SEARCH FOR A NEW ADVENTURE

If I'm a pessimist, I would consider this situation as a quarter life crisis. After this long weekend, I had now become more optimistic and call ths status a search for a new adventure. I'm just bored of my usual routine of working and sleeping and going out on weekends. Life must be something more than these.

So I figured that I want do the unusual. Here is a list of things I wanna do, although some of them are achievable only if I resign from my work.

1. Travel
2. Major major cleaning up in White Plains and in Malabon. White Plains is do-able, but Malabon is not if I don't resign from work. I mean, it's really horrible.
3. Have a major rummage sale after the major clean-up
4. Be a tutor to high school students,... any subject except Chinese.
5. Got to Xiamen and study Mandarin.
6. Be a full time reviewee for the board exams.
7. Watch all the koreanovelas available at home.
8. Get an interesting raket.
9. Learn Marcomedia Flash.
10. To just be a bum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home