what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, April 10, 2005

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW… :)

Forget about the title of my blog for now. I’m not gonna start with that.

Friday about past 6pm, Charol called me up. She said she’s going to Market Market to have her contact lenses replaced. Hint, hint. It simply means she wants to go out. Although we just went shopping last weekend in the same place and went on with a gimik after, here we go again, threatening the existence of every cent of our wages. So I gave in, as usual. We went out for dinner and watched Miss Congeniality 2.

So I was asleep the whole Saturday, until I decided I wanna go to Eastwood that late afternoon to get my first pair of contact lenses. It took me two full hours to put in and remove and put in again those little plastic thingies. In the midst of that struggle, Charol called me up again to inform me that the and boyf had a time-out. I was sorry for her that I invited her to come and join me. From her house in Parañaque, she reached Eastwood City only to find me still in that optical shop trying to put on contact lenses.

So finally I made it. I went out of the store and realized that the world was such a bright place, even at night.

Instead of heading for the movies, we decided to try something different. We went to Gloss for our foot spa / foot scrub / foot massage. Actually, it’s not only the feet, the services include the legs. Heaven. That’s all I can say.

Since we already spent so much for 2 consecutive weekends, we will be trying out a cheap shopping next weekend… in Ruins, wherever that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home