what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

hay...

I now got what i want. I can take my 2 week leave, about a week with my family and another week in Singapore. What is this all about? Honestly, I felt like a brat... or at least this is the brattest thing I've ever done. I talked to my dad over the phone and told him I'm too exhausted from work and I want a time off. That's how I got my permission to travel. How many among the young professionals can do that? I haven't even worked for a year. (although my working hours would probabaly amount to a year and 2-3 months by now.) But still, there's a sense of guilt in me for that trip, although I strongly believe that I deserve it.

I have to work to my best for 2 days more... and I'm finally going home. I know my dad misses me so much... coz he warned me several times not to even try to look for a job in Singapore. Of course I will not. I don't even know how to do my own laundry. I think he misses Panny too. She's supposed to come home after her exam but she ended up getting a job there until who knows when.

I can't help it, but i can still feel the stress from work until now that I'm home. That includes my own assignments and for getting the blame of being responsible for the holding of some other person's salary. I am too helpless but to accept all the false accusations. I'm too tired to react to such things. And besides, my idealism is starting to dissolve since I started working. My exhaustion will just make me sigh and say "Who caaaaares?"

I gotta get busy right now. I'm not yet done with my itinerary for my trip late next week. :)

1 Comments:

  • hay joyce.:( i'm glad na you're having this break, even if you are suffering from so much stress from work. hehe, and here i am talking about responsibility. anyway, you really deserve the break joyce.:)

    By Blogger mush, at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home