what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Monday, May 09, 2005

IN BULLETS

I’m kinda lazy today but I feel that there’s a must to write something in my poor unupdated blog, so I’ll just write in bullet format.

• It’s a really really hot summer. And tonight, it’s gonna rain. Shucks, I’m afraid of thunder.

• I feel obliged to apologize to my friends for always being bangag on Sunday… my on-line schedule. I’ll try to sleep on Saturday nights… really.

• Sometimes I wonder if I should’ve submitted a resignation letter instead of a request for leave. Work is really depressing. I don’t have a sense of achievement anymore coz I can’t get things done on time.

• Finally, I’m going to travel without an adult companion. Or at least, I don’t consider my best friend as an adult. Sudden change of travel destination and travel companion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home