what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Monday, June 13, 2005

CROSSROADS

I thought things are just going to be back to normal once I get back from my vacation. It's turning out now that there is no such thing as normal anymore.

Work seems to be fine superficially. Major problems were resolved while I was on leave, and I find that really comforting. I now make more time after work. I talk to someone on-line or on the phone, I watch DVD's or do something just to really live the life after work. Here's a pic of Charol, Patt and me on a weekday night.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

I enjoyed my time off-work and my hang-over after, but that gave me the opportunity to realize that I'm trapped in my own circumstances and I'm too helpless right now to do anything about it. I'm not motivated to work anymore since I can't even choose what I want to be and who I want to be with.

One thing I am grateful for is that I realized too that I want to live and explore possibilities. I just dunno how. All I know is my world is never the same again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home