what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Friday, May 20, 2005

LAST DAY OF WORK

This is actually like the last day of school. The only difference is that, I'm the only one taking a break.

I woke up really excited for my last day before finally taking my long awaited 2-week break. I watched the sunrise as it lights up the blooming fire tree of my neightbor as viewed from my cozy bed. Shucks, this is not so me to wake up that early. Actually, I have an early meeting in Ayala, so I have no choice but to wake up early.

I was rushing up the whole day for me to completely turnover the my work. I was excited and at the same time I feel soooooo O.C. in organizing everything I need to hand over to my officemates. Though I was depressed about my work for the past few weeks, I learned to appreciate my role in the firm coz I realized that I have serious responsibilities that no one else can handle if I suddenly disappear. It took me a great deal of time and effort teaching Tina, a cad architect, to do the admin work. I also realized that my job description, as compared to the normal job of an apprentice, is a lot more challenging. So I realized that I am quite priviledged to be able to get into my position.

Aside from appreciating what I'm doing, I also learned that somehow, I'm already comfortable with the firm. I know it is only in that firm and no other where there's a big big boss who will make pa-cute and tell me that they'll surely miss me... and that they don't want any other pasalubong... except for me to report back to the office... ASAP! hehehe...

I was really hoping that my break will recharge me to do better when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home