what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Monday, May 23, 2005

MISSING LINK FOR ONE NIGHT

This is offically my first day as a bum. :)

I'm now spending my entire afternoon checking other options for my one day of being homeless. Here are my findings:

1. There are available accommodations around the area of Queen St., although some are quite expensive. since I cannot make an on line reservation because I don't have a credit card, i just have to personally check them out on my first day.

2. As chow suggested, we can go clubbing! but hellllllooooooo?! Both of us don't drink.

3. There is a 24 hour mall. I can shop 'til i literally drop! hehe.

4. I can go to Malaysia! I'm now checking up some places of interest in Kuala Lumpur. The city seems to be beautiful in pics. I dunno how it feels like to be there. And this an opportunity to travel alone. :)

Only option 1 and 4 seems to be feasible, but option 4 is more exciting.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home