what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Board Exams Atbp.

It's another boring week.

There's really nothing to do here but to work, eat and shop. But sawa na ako mag shopping, so kain nalang.

Again, Charol and I went out on a weekday night. As usual, food trip.

Nothing great seems to be happening with my work. At least now we were able to get the remaining 2/3 for June 15. And I'm really learning a lot due to my exposure in site constructions.

To take the boards this Jan or not to take...

Here are the advantages if i take the boards right away:

1. i'll be free by feb, just in time for my brother's wedding.

2. madaming relatives na uuwi sa feb... such as panny. of course, she has to be there for my brother's wedding.

3. i wanna go with justine and jason in china... wala lang, tag along. who know, i might be able to learn mandarin during the summer.

4. i just wanna get rid of that thorn so i can start doing what i want. whether to pursue the profession or to do some other business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home