what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, August 28, 2005

I DID IT AGAIN and other stories

I used to have a habit of having a long nap after school. Now I’m doing it again. I can’t understand why I can wake up after about 3 hours way back in college and I can’t do the same now. I keep on forgetting to remove my contact lenses, but that’s fine if it’s just a nap. One night, I fell asleep about 8pm, woke up in the middle of the night, read a little and slept again without realizing that I had them on. I only realized it in the morning when I opened the empty container of contact lenses. Well, at least nothing happened.


Yesterday is my first day of school… or rather my first day of review classes. It really feels like school. Ma’am Espina is like a scolding mother who keeps on telling us that we’re not supposed to be late for class. Eh, ang dami pa naming late, as in like about 2 to 3 hours late yung iba. It’s fun coz there’s Michelle and Janrey. Kulit pa ni Janrey, di natulog the night before the review coz Hiyas ng Arki the night before and he went out with arki pips. Yung katabi ko feeling ko weird. Mukha naman shang matinong girl, simple and basic in style. Gulat ako pag nagpapatawa si Ma’am Espina, she would react na, “wowowee!”. Eh dib a sobrang hate ko yun… coz yun nalang laging palabas sa tindahan sa labas ng office. Feeling ko ang tino ng itsura nya tapos ang jologs ng expression. Ang sama ko talaga. Lait ulit. Hehe. Pagbigyan nyo na ko… minsan lang to.

After class, I went to my sister’s house. They have a new rabbit! See my pic… According to my sister, she probably adopted a dog, not a rabbit, coz that little creature loves running around the living and dining room chasing and biting people. That cute little thing loves my jeans. Keeps on munching them like carrots.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • Ang cute nung rabbit!:D What's the name?

    By Blogger mush, at 5:35 AM  

  • the name of rabbit is "Rabbit" with a big "R". hahaha.

    By Blogger joyce, at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home