what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Saturday, January 07, 2006

COUNTDOWN PART 2

Finaly another work week is over. I'm already counting down the remaining working days. In a while I'll be typing my final final resignation letter. I can't understand why I was being tormented by my boss. Actually I dunno if that's intentional or it's just a post-holiday thing. Or maybe all people soon to leave the office were treated that way. Good thing I have something to look forward to. Don't worry, friends, I'm not depressed. Although I'm a bit bothered into thinking of what to do after. One thing for sure, I'm not satisfied with either my work, life after work, or both. Something's missing but I'm clueless on what it is. Maybe I'm just bored and I need some kind of an adventure.

Here are some activities that I never tried before:

1. Go fishing

2. Visit Avilon Zoo (is this the correct spelling?)

3. Hike to Taal volcano

1 Comments:

  • sure! keep me posted. as long as not in conflict with my sked, game ako dun!

    By Blogger joyce, at 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home