what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, December 18, 2005

RANTS AGAIN

Perhaps many of you are already sick of hearing me rant about my work. Please bear with me again. I really need an outlet.

Here are more reasons why I hate my work:

1. I hate the "tamad" and "comlaining" attitude of my officemates. I want to work in an office wherein giving your best is a normal thing.

2. I'm always descriminated,... due to my race and financial status..., my position as an admin architect... and for other indescribable reasons.

3. I'm not getting a new adventure anymore. I'm bored.

4. I don't like wearing a skirt while doing dirty jobs like searching for granite and floor tiles.

5. I hate the fact that I don't have a compact cubicle. I have to walk at some distance if i have to work on a computer and walk back to answer the phone and so forth. My materials are on the other end of the office... at the far far end. I have to have my shoosies repaired in like every 2 months due to excessive walking!

But here are the reasons why I'm staying right now:

1. It's so convenient, less than 2km away from home.

2. Compared to the other firms, the salary is kinda bearable, although sometimes delayed.

3. My bosses treat me well enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home