what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, December 04, 2005

3 THINGS

Three things i HAVE to do:

*Read my new book by Paolo Coelho... The Zahir.
**Add more decors to my Christmas tree to be seen by no one but me.
***Wrap some gifts i already gathered as of today.

three things i WANT to do:

*I agree with Charol... Shopping!!!
**Discover what i really want to do in life.
***Sleep

three things i read in the newspaper lately that put a smile on my face:
--> i don't read news paper or watch news on tv.

three things i'm crazy about right now:

*Work... Ayala Greenfield Clubhouse. It's almost done and actually operational already, but still have soooooo much pending.It's driving me nuts.
** Toffee nut frappe at Starbucks!!!
*** Food at bazaar!!!... shawarma, bibingka, kutsinta... etc.

three things i wanted to but wasn't able to blog about:

* My hell week this week
** My innermost thoughts and fears
*** Anything crazy I don't have time to think about crazy / funny stuff to write.

three things i'm really looking forward to:

*Charol knows the first one,... always something that i look forward to but it seems that it will never be... :(
** My brother's wedding
***Our family beach trip this Christmas

three reasons why i did this:

* Sabi ni Charol eh.
** Just to make people feel that I'm still alive and updating my blog.
***Wala lang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home