what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, January 15, 2006

FOR THE FIRST TIME...

1. For the first time, I refused Sir RP's request to postpone my resignation.

2. For the first time, I was able to use a dot matrix printer. Our encoder left the office early and I was forced to do a transmittal. Since we changed our transmittal form to that thing with integrated carbon paper type, we also have to revive the use of that ancient machine.

3. For the first time, I encountered a supplier offering me a bribe. If only she knew that I am noone in that office, who has no right to make any decisions... Hahaha!

5. For the first time, my dermatologist told me that I looked unusually relaxed. I told her that I'm happy coz I'm resigning from work.

4. For the first time, someone I do not personally know commented on my blog. To non-Filipino readers of my blog, pardon me for some words I use. It's a culture here to use Tag-lish (Tagalog and English).

5. Probably, for the first time, I will be requesting an allowance from my dad. Surely, I will not receive any paycheck for my last 2 weeks until after so and so months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home