what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, February 12, 2006

OFFICIALLY UNEMPLOYED

I thought life would be easier after I resign and be a professional student. Last week, I realized that I have more things to do than before.

Reading NBC and Fire Code took me a lot more of my time than I expected. 3 days for the NBC and another 3 for the Fire Code. Unfortunately, I can't remember right now the stuff that I read just a week ago!

Most of the time, I feel the burden of having this need to study fot the board exams. Adding to that pressure is the fact that Janrey is one of the top notchers,... eh nangungulit lang sha during our review days at CDEP... as in ang kulit. I can't understand how other people do that. When I opened the Fire Code courtesy of Mumty, I was shocked. Grabe... may highlights na! So lalo akong nag panic. FYI Taz, according to your officemate Gino, they discovered that you were listening to your audio recorded voice reciting your review notes instead of music mp3s. Shucks... di ko kaya yun.

Last Tuesday, I went out with my ex-officemates for lunch. Nothing's changed. Toxic silang lahat, especially for Jasmine, who ended up doing her usual job in the design department + my former job. As in kawawa si Jas. I also heard that she was assigned to go to Butuan for site inspection last Thursday. Buti nalang, I was already out of the office. My boss already asked me about going out-of-town trips before. If ever kasi, I should be the one to go to site. I can't afford to be out on the weekend of my brother's wedding.

Last Wednesday is teh first day of review class. Super olats. We extended 30 miniutes... eh wala pa namang lecture. we just got the course outline and the rest is chika lang ng lecturer namin. Feeling ko, sayang sa time. I could have radu about half a book or something with that time, considering the travel time of almost 2 hours back and forth, plus the cost of gas and o.t rate pa ng driver na masmataas pa rate as compared to my last salary. I realized na sobrang hasel pala pumasok sa JPT kahit na 200bucks lang binayaran ko dun. No wonder, Betty prefers reading on her own as compared to attending review sessions at JPT.

Last week, I was also rushing with last minute preparations for my brother's wedding. I went to Tiendesitas to search for the ideal packaging for giveaways to ninangs. My sister and I wants to put some beads or bohemian-looking accessories in addition to the ribbons. Kaya lang... grabe... super mahal if we want to achieve the glamourous effect that we want. A brooch is about 300 bucks... and that's not enough. So I ended up buying nothing.

I only met up with his emcee last Thursday. I have to fit in the audiovisual presentations with the program, so I ended up revising the two presentations. It was fun though... much much better thing to do than studying.

Last Saturday, I went out with Charol... (2nd to the last time na lalabas kami before she leaves for Xiamen.) Last minute shopping for *supposedly* what she needs to bring. Masaya mag shopping... pag madaming mooolah! Unfortunately, wala ako nun... coz I haven't received my last payslip and no allowance yet from my dad.

Next blog nalang yung about the wedding.

2 Comments:

  • to defend myself....

    about the fire code: bagong bago yan nung pinahiram ko kay Brian. so sya na yung nagbinyag yan. i haven't read past the definitions in the first part.

    about the player: naging useful lang sya dun sa vernacular terms. i just bored myself to death listening to my voice, kaya back to normal mp3s ulit ako. hahaha.

    So chill. Ikaw dyan ang may maraming free time, not me!:P

    By Blogger mush, at 1:35 AM  

  • anong free time... di ko kaya mag aral ng 2loy-2loy. 22log lang ako sa hapon. hahahaha!

    By Blogger joyce, at 5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home