what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Sunday, February 19, 2006

KAY SHAW

My Dad is kinda nice to me since Friday,... coz he wants me to show up in another kay-shaw thingy. According to him, he's a 29-year old guy, supposedly for Sally, but my Mom doesn't want someone a year older for Sally. I told my Dad that I don't wanna meet anyone right now coz I have no time to entertain phone calls. (Coz usually, the oldies would give the telephone number to the guy.) The genius is studying for the board exam. Unless the guy knows YM, maybe I would consider. But I doubt, he's an oldie.. 29.

I told Sally to be my proxy just in case I'm out of the house when the guy shows up. Anyway, we look alike.

2 Comments:

  • WAHAHAHHAA! I totally can't imagine my parents setting me up with someone! 29 seems like a good age. Go for it! And believe me, I know 29-year-olds ym-ing! Good luck!

    By Blogger RT, at 6:19 PM  

  • hehe ang mean mo naman, hindi marunong mag ym mga 29 year old people!=P

    shucks, i still have a hard time believing sisetup ka na, haha.=P

    By Blogger mush, at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home