what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

PANIC, BANGAG, 2LOG

The night before my brother's wedding, Sally and I are still rushing on last minute instructions and on what to do for the following day. Although we were able to finish before midnight, we still find it hard to sleep.

We have no choice but to wake up at 4am since the make-up artists are aleady waiting. Yep... they're sooo punctual.

While dressing up, Sally realized that the zipper in my gown would not go up. My dad tried to help Sally and so did my brother and my mother. They are all there behind me trying to fix that thing! I was already planning to go to the Claro, the dressmaker, after the family pictorials. I took Panny's orange gown that she used in my cousin's wedding, thinking that, at least, i have something to wear for the moment. Sally's also having a problem with her tube gown coz it keeps on coming down. When she saw that Panny's gown is too long for me, we switched. It turned out that her gown, no matter how many alterations it had beed through, is meant for me. We decided to abandon my original gown.

I was soooo sleepy the whole day. I really hate the usual monotonous wedding mass, conducted as if we still live in the Dark Ages. Can't they make it livelier?!

The venue for the wedding reception is much larger than I thought it should be. The projector screen is already the largest one I've ever seen, but only sufficient for about half of the place, consisting of about 50 tables for 12. At least, the newly weds loved what I did for them as they gathered other praises from friends. Thanks to the wonders of powerpoint... which is perhaps one of the most significant things I learned way back in college.

I can't eat that much coz I'm afraid of getting sleepier. So I went home sooo sleepy and hungry. We had a small chat at home with my siblings and new sis-in-law. By 8pm, I was asleep already.

Image hosting by Photobucket

left to right: Sally, Cherry (Carol's older sis), me, Ej (my niece), Charina (Carol's younger sis)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Charol and meeeh!

Image hosting by Photobucket

the little devils with the newly weds

2 Comments:

  • cute ng dress mo joyce! Saka bakit ang payat ni Sally ngayon? As in parang masyadong payat na. Can I give her some fat? Heheheh.

    By Blogger RT, at 2:23 AM  

  • Well, pumayat si Sally since she started this Sunday thing. She would leave the house about 5 to 530am for UP. She would have this 2-round walk sa ACAD Oval with friends. Breakfast after.

    And cute talaga yung dress. Image taken from the internet tapos pinalitan ko lang sa photoshop yung color. yun binigay namin kay Claro. :)

    By Blogger joyce, at 5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home