what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

DVBS

Inspite of all the tragedies I've been experiencing regarding the board exam application and my fruitless review days, at least something good is happening in my other side of life.

Here's our room in DVBS (Daily Vacation Bible School). Bulk of it though is done by an artist. We only did the bulletin boards, the banners, props for the parade and Sunday programme.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Here's also Justine and Jason.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Here are pics from the parade. Our class won 1st prize!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And of course the pic of Grade 6 teachers. :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Meet some of my students. They're really really nice, always cooperative, quiet in class, listens to instructions... Although sometimes they are demanding. Like for the crafts session every day... they would always call us... "teacher, teacher, please help me..." We teachers would usually end up moving from one student to another assisting them, or rather doing portions of the instructions for them. Today we had film showing. My hand ached for opening so many bottles of their drinks. Of course I have to respond when they call me... "Teacher, teacher, can you open this for me?" Oh well,... I'm dealing with pampered kids. Sometimes I wonder if I was like that too when I was younger.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

  • Cute cute ng theme niyo!=D Ayan may isa na akong gagawin after board exams - that is, to watch Madagascar.

    Is that Penguin with Jason's glasses?

    By Blogger mush, at 9:56 AM  

  • yep! i borrowed jason's eyeglasses for the pictorials. :)

    By Blogger joyce, at 3:27 AM  

  • Hey there Joyce. I chanced upon your blog today and I love reading your entries. I probably read most of it na. :-) I'm glad to hear that you'll be taking the exam soon -- get through that and you're free to do whatever. As for me, I'm still trying to figure out what to do after college. Let's do some catching up soon.

    XOXO
    geolette

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:54 AM  

  • ey geolette! nice to hear from you! take your time to think on what you wanna do. never start on any job without having a fun summer!

    By Blogger joyce, at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home