what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Thursday, August 31, 2006

PENGUIN TAKES A BATH

I brought my dear Penguin to the dry cleaner today.

Even though I tried to postpone it for about 3 months (since I told myself to have him cleaned by his 1st birthday), I really have to do it coz he's dirty enough to cause my pimple outbreaks.

He rode with us (mumty and me)while we do our errands, all the way to the yearbook printing press, to eastwood for lunch, and finally I have to leave him there in the laundry store. It was a horrible sight to see him in a huge clear plastic bag with all those dirty clothes. Next time he has to take a bath, I'll put him inside a sealed clear plastic bag and put a note saying "Please take care of me."

This is gonna be a long week. I shouldn't be depressed in anyway coz my little fat penguin is temporarily not available to make me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home