what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

ADDITIONAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

To the people who have encouraged me thru their prayers... Drich, Lu, to my fellow grade 6 teachers at DVBS, etc.

To Panny... You're right, you contributed a lot!
1. For the spf 45 Neutrogena Sunblock as my ulitimate sun protection while commuting to and from the Manila City Hall and PRC.
2. For the endless supply of lotions. So kung ayaw ko na mag-aral, lagay nalang ako ng lotion.
3. For my AK watch, as my time limit guide during the 3 days of exam.
4. For my pretty office shoes... although this has nothing to do with the board exams. I might use my black Naturalizer shoes for the oathtaking. FYI, my Steven shoes is now in bad condition due to excessive use. I'm ready to accept new pairs of the same style.
5. For the supply of body wash, shampoo, facial wash, etc... For helping me save time and money for toiletries... duh! Kelangan ba talaga manggaling pa to sa US? By the way, Jason loved the Loreal citrus shampoo.
6. For staying there in the US. Sally and I have the reason to shop for more stuff, so we have something to send to you. Shopping is a good therapy.

2 Comments:

  • hahahah! ang saya-saya naman ng blog entry na ito! daya naman, wala akong ateng nagpapadala sa akin ng stuff... baligtad... ako yung nagpapadala. hmph... kanino kaya ako pwede makinabang? hahaha

    By Blogger RT, at 1:41 AM  

  • you just wait, i'm putting together a long shopping list... i have a box of lotion, shower gels, shampoo and other kikay stuff for shipping... more to come your way
    have to shop for shoes though. just go to aerosoles.com or naturalizer.com and i will get your size at the store

    By Blogger malditatiff, at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home