what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

NEW FLIGHTS TO XIAMEN

I was browsing through the newspapers yesterday when I saw an ad of Asian Spirit. They are promoting their new destination - Xiamen, China, with some pictures of supposedly taken in Xiamen, China. I used to live in that place that me and my friend Dhia call "the lost island". It's a relatively small island with lots of gardens, one little SM and zero Starbucks. Anyway, going back to the ads... With just one look, I can already tell that the pictures posted are not in Xiamen. The first picture shows an old Chinese house in a winter setting. Hello, the trees in Xiamen are evergreen and there's no real winter. The lowest recorded temperature is 2degrees. The second picture shows a busy street, something similar to Zhong Shan Lu in Xiamen. Zhong Shan Lu is Zhong Shan Lu and there is no other. I know exactly how it looks like and that's not the one in the picture.

I'm not exactly against them adding new destinations, but I'm criticizing how they put something into publication without researching. Actually, it's good for them to add new flights. Who knows, I might get an affordable ticket to go back to Xiamen and meet my friends again.

2 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:00 AM  

  • more flights will make it cheaper:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home