what twixsleepyhead does other than sleeping

Monday, July 28, 2008

AFTER 1 YEAR....

It's been a year since my last day in Xiamen, my last taste of beer (which I don't like anyway), my last day as a nocturnal person.

So what have I achieved in my 1st year back to my parent's house?

Hmmm....

1. I'm now learning to live a life with restrictions. I'm not saying that I've mastered the life here.
2. Instead of complaining,...
I learned to enjoy my moments at home playing with my little nephew.
I learned to enjoy my sweet but short moments of escaping to the other house, with no curfew existed ever. I'm not really doing anything bad when I'm out. I just love the freedom to come home late.
3. From childhood, I face academic pressures everyday (like getting beaten for a score of 99). After college, work consumed my life for almost 2 years. Now is the time that I let go of that idea that was fed into me that I should be the achiever type. I let go of my career regardless of what people say. So what if I'm just plain and ordinary?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home